The Meeting Includes Offline and Online Presentations
- Offline presentations include keynote (plenary), session speaker, and workshops talks (classes). The keynote and workshops speakers will offer for 30-40 minutes, session speakers for 20 minutes. All presenters must reserve time for replies to the questions.
- Offline video presentations same as for the three above modes should be recorded for 20-40 minutes (including time for replies to the questions) and these recorded presentations will be played during the meeting.
- The PC demonstration via Microsoft PowerPoint (Windows OS) is welcome as a tool for illustration of the presentation. We recommend replicating the key points of the presentation in a poster.
- Online presentations include keynote (plenary), session speaker, and workshops talks (classes).
- Online video sessions can be done through live streaming where everyone can listen to the presentations and discuss. For online presentations, time schedule is the same as for offline sessions.
- Details on the WEB communication tool will be given later.
- There will be a special offline poster session at the MAPEEG-2022. For those who like this kind of presentation, all the facilities will be arranged. The presentation should be easily read and a high profile is given to the illustrations. The size of a poster should be close to 80x120 cm (width x length).